Wednesday, November 24, 2010

STAND BY ME

OMG sun~ Is it going home is a mistake?? Is a sin?? Nobody understand me.. Nobody understand me why i always said i want go back home.. You all don't understand me if i don't go back.. Fine~ I myself can don't need go back.. Sometimes... If i am not going back, what i gonna to do at here?? Facing the laptop from morning to night?? Or have a sleep for unknown hours?? If i going back, i will feel more comfortable.. I can talk many many manyyyyyyyyyyyyy things with my family especially my sister.. I can talk many things that i can't talk pr share with friends ( sometimes my interest not same with friends and they couldn't understand me well ). Go back i can totally be myself.. How i wanna speak, how i wanna said the dirty words, how i wanna act maybe act like a underage child and etc... All these things impossible i can do in front of my friends.. So go back make me feel not too boring although every week go back is kinda a troublesome matter for you all.. But for me, is a thing i always await every last day of my class in a week..

And also one thing, if i am going back, my mum will nagging at me.. I also wondering why she will do so... I try to stand by her side think the reason, maybe she not 100% feel relieved when i am not around her.. Since small, i always get sick.. A weak girl although my size didn't look like.. She always at my side to prevent the chance my asma come to "visit" me.. Last time i said to my mum i don't want to go back then my mum get a big reaction ask me why?? She said you didn't have any exam at weekend why don't want go back... Actually she don't want stay at here, doing nothing and hanging out instead of go back accompany my family and don't want me to eat outside frequently and eat her dishes... 

I know that're all a heart, a passion toward her child.. As a mother... I also give my parents to decide what the time they can fetch my come back here.. I try not to disturb their plans or what, or don't want to inconvenience them,,, That's the thing i can do for my parents as the eldest children.. I try to think by their side... Not to give them any inconvenience matter... 

Many of my friends don't understand about the concept " going home ".. Going home not just only go home see family then relax in own room.. Enjoy your whole world... Going home not only for us but is for our parents... As you can see many of the festival commersial, many of the parents want their children to come back home.. Actually they just wanna your accompany, talk to them, share something with them..

Ok, it's fine that you can say me, I am not independent enough.. Yes.. I can said that i will not independent sometimes.. I admit that i am not a good person who can take care well of myself...

So please~~~ Please stand at my side once and think my situation.. Not everyone will have same situation with you... And don't just SIMPLY ask others person SACRIFICE!!! Not everything can be sacrifice... 

So, STAND BY ME~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment