Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Twitter, I love you ^^

Recently, not recently, about two months already i had opened a twitter account. I would have it cause I found super junior's member Dong Hae got a twitter account one day so i just opened it for fun. After few weeks later, my idol, 3 members of TVXQ, JYJ also opened the account. So i got excited and followed all of them indeed to get close with them. I can get fews info or their lifestyle or what are they doing recently through their tweets. Sometimes i also replied their tweets XD Hopefully one day i will get reply from one of them. Maybe u will think I am daydreaming. I tell u here. It maybe will come true cause one of them, Junsu had already replied fews tweets from the fans. (These people are damn so lucky. If i was them, i will go buy toto or 4D sure can win. HaHa) This is the first time I feel close with the celebrity ^^ As my twitter's friend said, FB is chatting or get contact with friends, twitter is for the celebrity. I agreed!! Recently the trending in twitter base on JYJ are Micky Christmas(got the video^^), YJMKMF08, Oh My god sun(this is junsu's bad english and he likes to said it) and etc. They also uploaded many photo of their pets, friends, some small thing in their life or themselves. So i found this is interesting ^^ Their account's name are @mjjeje is jaejoong's, @6002theMicky is obviously Yoochun's and the last one is @0101xiahtic is Junsu's. The meaning for mjjeje is Micky,Junsu and Jeje(means jaejoong(JJ)), while 6002 means by yoochunie. It sound similar for yoochunnie if u read it in korean language and last one is 0101xiahtic means junsu's bday and the tittle song wrote by himself.

If u got an account of twitter, u may follow them (if u like be a stalker like me. Hehe^^).  And if u dislike this kinda of things, i would like to say sorry, u can ignore this post. I just wanna share my excited feeling through here. Hope u don't mind ^^ Here are their latest twitter profile picture =)

this is Jaejoong ^^


this is Micky, Yoochun ^^


and this is Junsu ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment