Monday, January 17, 2011

The 5 Different Voices with One Passion

Now is raining outside. Don't know why my mood become down, feel like wanna update my blog. At first i don't know what should i post for my blog. Now i decide to share this video to you.

This afternoon i watched this video - TVXQ they sing acapella. I felt peace when i watched this. Don't know how i suddenly cried out. I don't know what is the reason. During day time i can shed of tear just because the video. Slowly i know the reason. The reason is their voices. The 5 different voices full of harmony. 5 different voices can harmonize into a nice and harmony melody. I tears off because i miss them so so much. Now the group split into 3 and 2 due to the lawsuit which is make many fans heart ache. Somehow i cant find the harmonize voices in their latest songs. 5 voices always perfect to do acapella. From high, medium high, medium, medium low and bass or more specific name top tenor, top baritone, lead vocal, low baritone and bass. (PS: TVXQ originally is an acapella group. They debuted as an acapella group.)

I really hope they can come back to cassiopeia as 5 one day. Smile from their sincere heart to us and tell all the truth. Hope one day they can sing acapella again as 5. The acapella never perfect if less 1 of their voices. The "One day" will come in one day!!!


ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH


No comments:

Post a Comment