Friday, January 07, 2011

The Trust and The Faith

Hello, everyone!! Quite a time i didn't update my blog, because of my laziness and busy with assignment and drama practice. This time i feel like to write something although now is daytime and is kinda weird for me to write blog on daytime. Anyway last night  my mood was terrible and now is getting better but still so so. And i wanna express my unhappy mood through here. 

Last night there was a matter happen and straight ahead influenced my whole night mood. After this matter, i realize misunderstanding is a very scaring thing. It can make you get bash and make other people get doubt on you, no matter it is your personality or what. Misunderstanding will also influence somebody's friendship if the trust didn't exist among each other. One thing that really make me upset is whole world will suspect you just because your few words and you didn't really mean that.

It's still fine if outsiders can't understand you but your beloved don't trust you?? Will you upset or sad?? Or disappoint?? I know your feeling, boy. I understand you. I can see you through your eyes you are just an innocent and sunshine boy that won't have much worries. I know you write those things just to express your feeling. You din't mean to hurt anyone, right?

Another matter is why you all have to fight among each other?? Don't we come from the same big family?? Is it necessary for you all to fight or bash each other?? Come on!!! Our love are same, if you love one of them mean you love all of them too. Family.. You know what is family means?? Family means all family members love each other and won't bash one of the member. If you claim yourself is one of the big family member, please do respect to each other and stop the bashing to your family members. If you still like to do so, I can said that you are not in the FAMILY MEMBER. 

Moreover, please do not judge all these thing before the thing come out itself and explain everything. Please do not judge a person through his look or action. So stop making conclusion before the experience haven't done.

I can't overcome my fear. I scare the day never come. Our dream won't come true. I scare what I'm waiting for is just like a dream. Seem real but do not exist.

我为什么现在才来,在这个过渡期才来到这世界??为什么不早点来??偏要迟到?? 为什么??Wae??也许这一切都是上天给我的考验吧。。考验我的耐心~

So now I try not to think too much, just do what I should do. I will wait till the end. Till the day come. If the day never come, I will still continue. I have a great patience, isn't?? 

I believe justice won't let the unfair happen!!! I hope 2011 will be a good year for us as 2010 was a nightmare for us. A good dream will come after the nightmare. This is what i always believe in.

I WILL WAITING AND CONTINUE FIGHT TILL END!!! FIGHTING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment