Tuesday, October 06, 2009

AIKIDO~


Aikido....Many people will ask what is Aikido...They maybe do not heard about aikido before. Aikido is a type of Japanese martial art. Some people said it just like Judo. I dun learn Judo before so I dunno whether it is true or not. But I think it true. Haha.
Why I choose aikido to learn?? Before that I want to learn wushu because I had learn it before. But I had "pull" into aikido when the club and society registration day. The story is like that... During that registration day, my friend and I stood in front the Wushu's booth as we considered to join wushu. But the thing disappointed us was the committees there did not come and ask us to join the club. In the other hand, the club beside the wushu booth- aikido had attracted us to join the club. The committees explained what is aikido to us. So just like this we join aikido club.
Now, I had learned many techniques. But I still very blur with all these techniques name until now. All the names are in Japanese language... OMG~~ Anyway, I will keep memorize all the names. So at this coming December grading, I will pass. Gambateh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment