"The great power you have, the greater the responsibility you have"...
This word just suddenly pop out of my mind when I was washing my clothes after the aikido training. This phase I got it from a great action movie, it is Spiderman!! I don't remember which part was it.. Either in part 1 or 2. In movie, Peter Parker's uncle said it to Peter. His uncle said it to him just want to remember him that he must took the responsibility if he has a power to do one thing. Just like telling him, if he has a great superpower, he has the responsibility to protect other people and his family.
Same thing happen today, I feel that me as an assistant secrectary of the event of Aikido seminar has a responsibility to do something to let the event can smoothly orginised. Maybe I am not the one who has most work to do but I can feel the responsible. I don't know some people will feel his/her responsibility or not but I really hope that they can be more responsible to settle all things as soon as possible. Don't simply hege-hege. Please settle it faster. Maybe I have no right to crictic other people. Forgive me. I cannot withstand with their working style.
So tired now... So so tired.. From morning I don't have time to have a rest. All the afternoon time are spended to book the venue for seminar. It took a long time. All that stupid people do work like...... I really don't know how I can describe it. Like that one lor..
Many things happen today. Very tired now. I want go to sleep after blogging.. If my mum know I sleep at 4am, she will scolding me. Luckily she won't know. Haha.. All people sleep already.. Good night to all my beloved friends and family. Have a nice dream~
From Sky...
22 October 2009, Thursday
03:58am
No comments:
Post a Comment