Now I am really a free flying bird
Sitting in front of the PC
The rhythm of the classical music
Make me feel more lighter
Alone in a big house
This feeling T ever had before
I can only heard my breathing and the music now
Only in this moment
The music really make me more like her
The rhythm, the spirit, the emotion of music
Now I am really a free flying bird
I think the music give me all these
Suddenly feel like I already fell in love with her
Dance with her
I haven't learn music before
But don't know why I will like her very much
Maybe because of she can make me feel like I am a bird
Flying in the sky
The blue and full of love sky
I close my eyes
Let my spirit suit the rhythm
Up and down
Down and up
Excited and sad
Just like in the sky
Listen to the classical music like watching a great movie
Feel like I am just in the story
Full of love.....
No comments:
Post a Comment